Our edge is driven by our core tenets of honesty, integrity and fairness. As such we do things differently.
- We give you a funded live trading account while you learn and, so long as you follow the rules, we take care of any losses. We do this because we know you have to learn to lose before you can win and, because we have total faith in what we teach, we can afford to put our money where our mouth is!
- We do not have IB agreements with any broker (whereby we make money from your trading with a specific broker). We do not consider this ethical.
- We are not allied to, or compensated by, any platform, signal or data provider whereby you have to pay hundreds of pounds a month before you’re even making money. Again, we do not believe such arrangements are in your best interest. If you’re accepted on the course, we give you our proprietary tools which are yours to keep…for life.
- Our programme is not cheap. We believe it is excellent value for money because it really is the ONLY programme you will ever need. You are funded and supported over a minimum twelve month period and, remember you get to keep the software, saving you thousands over time. We believe that if, the programme is not within your budget, neither is trading.
- We do not accept all applications to join us. Trading is not for everybody. A sad statistic is that 90% of retail traders lose 90% of their account in their first 90 days – even those who have paid to attend various seminars and webinars. We do not want to add to those statistics and, as such, we do our best to ensure that neither of us waste our time or money. We do not give advice and we do not provide signals, believing that it is better to teach you to be a self-sufficient trader over time. As a Member you have access to a monthly watch list to assist you in your analysis (which we train you to do) saving you thousands of pounds. You are also eligible to attend our monthly gathering to discuss trade ideas and see trades currently playing out.
- The adage that you should run your trading as you would a business is very true, so it make sense to be taught by someone who has actually done that…..a few times! Our training is conducted by Sylvia Marshall who, as well as being a successful businesswoman, is a qualified and respected trainer. She is a a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development and a Fellow of the Institute of Directors. Sylvia is also an award winning trader.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to learn more…